Friday, May 2, 2014

Time of Their Lives


The simple tale of what happens when a super hero and super villain meet by chance after years of retirement...  The original story was published in May 2004 by Top Cow Productions, and is written by Troy Hickman

http://seananmcguire.tumblr.com/post/84545084905/geardrops-oldearthaccretionist

I know I usually review books, with the occasional graphic novel, and one short story, but it still seems odd to now include a link to a comic that has been reblogged on tumblr.  This one is a short comic - only nine pages - but the story it tells is so perfect, so moving, so incredibly powerful, that I have to include it. I can't say anything more about it without telling the tale, so I'll let the author take it from here.

Spoilers:
Nothing, really.  No swears.  No sex.  No drugs.  Just the amazing complexities of human interaction.

1 comment: